Hi! I'm a CS PhD student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. My interests revolve around Machine Learning and it's application to Computer Vision. I'm fortunate to be advised by Prof. Vikas Singh .
I graduated with B.Tech. in the Electrical Engineering from IIT Kanpur where I was advised by Prof. Laxmidhar Behera for my senior year thesis.
- [Feb 2020] Internship with Microsoft Research,
Redmond at my home.
- [Feb 2020] Our work on "Hermite Polynomials for semi-supervised learning" was accepted at CVPR 2020.
- [Nov 2019] Our work on "Accelerating Column Generation Techniques" received Oral Acceptance at the AAAI 2020.
- [Oct 2019] Our work on "Active Learning with Importance Sampling" was accepted to the Neurips 2019 Workshop Machine Learning with Gaurantees
- [Jun 2019] Our paper on "Generating Accurate Pseudo-labels via Hermite Polynomials for SSL Confidently" received Student Poster Award at MMLS 2019.
- [May 2019] Research Internship at Verisk AI Labs.
- [Feb 2019] Passed PhD Qualifying Exam in Machine Learning with a High Pass (P+) grade.
- [Dec 2018] Our paper "Constrained Deep Learning using Conditional Gradient and Applications in Computer Vision" received Oral Acceptance at AAAI 2019.
- [Dec 2018] Student Volunteer at NeurIPS 2018.
- [Jul 2018] Attended summer school on Fundametals of Data Analysis.
- [Jun 2018] Our paper on "Constrained Deep Learning using Conditional Gradient and Applications in Computer Vision" received Spotlight Presentation at MMLS 2018.
- [Jun 2018] Organized Reading Group on Deep learning Theory and Practice.